During seventh month of pregnancy, the fetal eyelid will begin to open and begin to grow eyelashes. Fetal brain and human feeling at this time begin to significantly develop together. Fetal eyes are also sensitive to light. The hearing also completed development for the first eight months of pregnancy. Fetal now is about Length 35 ~ 38 cm and weighs about 1,000 grams. Pregnant women palace around 26 cm.
Seventh Month Pregnancy Pointers
1. During the seventh month of pregnancy, pregnant woman have to ensure sufficient sleep.
2. The proportion of food intake is important for pregnant woman. Diversification of food supply such as meat and beans.
3. Pregnant woman at this period of time must learn abdominal breathing. This is to ensure sufficient oxygen to delivery to the fetus. The correct way to do that is by putting a small pillow behind the knee extension, the whole body at relaxes mood, gently put your hand on the stomach. Then start doing the abdominal breathing.
Inhale gently with the nose until the stomach look like swelling. Exhale slowly out. Do three or more times a day.
4. This period of time fetal should continue to listen to music. In addition, show affection by caressing your abdomen. These moves will show affection by caressing a touch or gently rubbing. The showing of affection by caressing and fetal dialogue will benefit the fetus. The father of the fetus should also be involved in showing affection by caressing and dialogue to the fetus too.
5. It is good to conduct cleansing and massaging to your breast.
Allows you to access different stages of pregnancy with just a click of a button. The video images display changes that occur through the weeks. You also get to view useful and important practical information on pregnancy. You will see real video versions of how the baby grows and develops as the weeks unfold.
More on Eighth Month of Pregnancy